I dare again post lol

Ghetto Panda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy all,

Well i took this photo a while ago now and i really like it it's actually one of my favourites but i feel it is too dark maybe i need to make the path a bit more visible and the trees and the reflection in the water on the right hand side seems like too much black should i crop that side a bit?. Well that's my thoughts so what are yours?

DSC_0114copycopy.jpg

i likes!
perhaps cropping some of the path thing off would help.i can see what you were trying but i think there might be too much pathway perhaps?

I agree on the dock portion of the photo being a bit lighter...I would say that this would have been a decent HDR photo....tough get both a visable dock and a rich in color sky.

Wha happened with the parallels of the dock planks? Lens distortion? Are the edges of the nearest planks actually curved?

The walk way actually zig zags alone the edge of a little creek i was standing right on the part before it turned too the right.

I love it.....what a gorgeous sky!!

My fear would be "washing out" that pretty color by trying to lighten the left side...

I agree , maybe cropping the left and perhaps some of the bottom would make that sky "pop" even more and still not compromise that cool path.

I think by lightening it, you would loose the mood you have

Most reactions

New Topics

Back