I dared...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...to let my husband take my digital camera along with him, and now I am at home and my only (for the time being) camera is away and I feel terrible ... and I miss it so, and it has only been gone three hours or so
5.gif

And maybe he will prove to be a good photographer, after all... !?!?!?
He might come back with interesting photos of the Airbus A 380 which is flying into Hamburg this afternoon coming from Toulouse?

Even worse then!
He would be breaking into yet another of my domains.
5.gif

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. What have I done????

A mistake of which I have done many times with my 300D...its a part of life all photographers must go through...

Oh No! But that's ok, i mean, if some pics by pure chance are better than yours then you can 'accidentally' delete them. hehehe. But they won't be!

Those smilies - or sadies - are sooo cute!

And how very very cool about the A380! I can't wait until it comes to Australia. I saw it's very first flight in Toulouse and that was unreal.

Strange that!
I've just offered to lend my camera to my wife whilst she visits her friends with babies but she said she prefers to use her 35mm P&S instead! Something about it taking better pictures than mine ! :confused: :grumpy:

PlasticSpanner said:
Strange that!
I've just offered to lend my camera to my wife whilst she visits her friends with babies but she said she prefers to use her 35mm P&S instead! Something about it taking better pictures than mine ! :confused: :grumpy:

Evil...evil woman

Jk matey :)

What does "JK" stand for?

And I'll let you participate in his photographic results.
(He is not too bad a photographer, after all, but I so want to be able to continue considering it my domain --- thankfully I am so far the only one who speaks Spanish. Both my kids have only now started to follow me on that path, which is ok, but I think he never will :greenpbl: So there! *stomping feet*)

Artemis said:
You have to actually sign it over? do..they...(whisper) need to stamp it? ouch...

No mate! By that time they've already been crushed by the stresses of a bride organising a wedding!:confused: :blushing:

STOLEN THREAD! Sorry LaFoto!

So when does he come back with the photos?

Most reactions

Back