PinkDoor

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pinkdoorboudoir.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A lot of you were kind enough to talk me through my post a few months back about opening a studio, and I am so excited to let you guys know that I finally took the jump!

In April - I will officially have a private dedicated boudoir studio space! Woot woot!!! :cheer::smileys:

It's close to home, brand new, open floor plan, hardwood floors, and absolutely perfect!!!! It's going to be dreamy!

That's fantastic! Best of luck to you. :cheers:

Congratulations! So now, do we get to see some nice aspirational photos so that we can tell ourselves "If only I had a studio like PinkDoor's, my stuff could be almost as good..." (a riff off "it's the camera...") ;)

Congrats! I am sure you will do well! :)

Wow congrats!

Congratulations! So now, do we get to see some nice aspirational photos so that we can tell ourselves "If only I had a studio like PinkDoor's, my stuff could be almost as good..." (a riff off "it's the camera...") ;)

If that happens - I would be so flattered!

Pictures, or it didn't happen. :D

Coming soon! I get the keys on April 10th, so we have to wait a few weeks.

I assume you checked the heating and the AC? Goosebumps and blue digits tend to lessen the attractiveness of models, and sweat... well that depends on the model.

Unveiled! I cannot get in there until April, but here it is bare-bones (pardon the iPhone picture)!
$Studio.jpg

Most reactions

Back