I did it!

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Okay, I bit the bullet and just got the whole shebang. It was about $40 cheaper from B&H. This is what I got:

Polaroid POSX70
SX-70 / Time-Zero Instant Color Print Film USA

Kodak KOEL24
EL 135-24 Elite Chrome 400 Color Slide Film (ISO-400) USA

Polaroid POBSX70D
SX-70 Film Base for Daylab II and 35 Plus Slide Printers

Polaroid POD35P34
Daylab 35 Plus with 3.25 x 4.25" Base

That's all I need to do the Sx-70 manipulations right? I got the slide film, so I'll shoot that and get it developed, then use the Time Zero film in the base.. Correct?

I did get the 3x4 base so I can do some lifts and transfers, but I'm going to do the Sx-70 first. What film do I need to buy for that?

I'm SO excited.. I'll be getting it in the next 4-5 days!!! Yippeee!!

You guys have corrupted me.. I can't look at photograph now without thinking how cool it would look as a polaroid Manipulation! :lol:

But UGH, I just called my local film developer and it takes them 10 days to develop color slide film. I can take it to boise (an hour away), and they do it in 2 days.

Congrats!! :thumbup: You're gonna have a blast with the new toys.

10 days for slide film....? Guess I'm still spoiled, I have a couple 1-hour E6 processing places around here. Still a drive across town, but I can drop it off and go grocery shopping or something.

But who cares? Slides are the shizzit for Daylab. Try some slower speed stuff, too, just for fun. ;)

Yep, you're all set. Go shoot your slide film and send it off. Have your SX70 base loaded with Time Zero on the 35+ and get ready for some fun!

Oh, and I believe I already posted a disclaimer: we here at the P-team accept no responsibility for your emptying the bank account, staying up too late doing manips, etc, etc. :mrgreen: Other than that, we're behind ya 100%!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back