Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a long day at work and hearing on the phone that the kids were hell to the wife .. I was dreading the thought of getting through the front door.

But on the table was a letter ... no not a dear john the kids are under the patio .... (nothign would surprise me after the day she had with them).

It was a

Dear Lensmeister,

I would like to order the following photos from the game the other day.

I was Gobsmacked !

I sold some footy photos ....

I said to the dear heart, who by now was gathering the hair she had torn out off the floor, "I sold some photos ... does this mean I am a pro?"

To which she replied ... "yes an old pro" .......

Now how should I take this? It the answer was easy ....... there is now a bump under the patio .. no I jest .....

But the point is ... I SOLD SOME PHOTOS .....

:smileys: :wav: :smileys:

YAY YOU! :clap: :clap:

Now ... be a dear and go run the wife a bath, light a candle and give her something cold to drink along with a couple of Tylenol ...

Dose the kids up with Benadryl and then bask in your moment ...

(I'm just kidding about the Benadryl ... unless they're sniffly ... :biggrin: )

anicole said:
YAY YOU! :clap: :clap:

Now ... be a dear and go run the wife a bath, light a candle and give her something cold to drink along with a couple of Tylenol ...

Dose the kids up with Benadryl and then bask in your moment ...

(I'm just kidding about the Benadryl ... unless they're sniffly ... :biggrin: )

Thanks everyone ... I sent the wife to work ... she works lates at the loal big store

An the kids are in bed ;)

Congratulations!
Now - do you mean you sold enlargements for a good deal of money?

I think that I might be making a tiny bit of a profit out of selling my dance performance pics to all the parents or participants who keep ordering prints like crazy! But my children keep gobbling up whichever money I make of my own --- on broken bikes, school excursions, swim meets, etc. etc. :roll:

LaFoto said:
I think that I might be making a tiny bit of a profit out of selling my dance performance pics to all the parents or participants who keep ordering prints like crazy! But my children keep gobbling up whichever money I make of my own --- on broken bikes, school excursions, swim meets, etc. etc. :roll:

I decided that this is going to go back in to the photography ...

Save it for another memory card maybe

Yeah, I had thought so, too, and had put away that little extra money in a box to save it up for something nice, and all for me, and all photography-related - and then we exchange e-mail with the son from the States and he goes "I need more money! Where do I get more money from!" and what does Mommy do? She directs him to that box... :roll:

But I have seen the lists of ordered prints before we went to the States (and said I'd only see to ordering the new prints afterwards), and they look promising. Might give me the odd Euro extra and then NO MORE MONEY ON BROKEN BIKES or so!! NO! NO! NO!

Car incidents :shock: !?!?!?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back