I disgust myself

theApe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thebibbithole.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have this extra small camera now that I carry around with me all the time and I take pictures of anything. What makes this more shameful than it needs to be is that these are consecutive photos. One shot in the evening and one the next day at my lunch.

This is what's so disgusting: The evening shot is my fish oil capsules sitting on my blood workup saying I have high triglycerides and the next one is the lunch I chowed down the next day.

I hope my doctor never sees this.

problem.jpg

I just want to say that Five Guys > health.

They have some of the greatest burgers. And did you eat both of those burgers???

god those burgers look good.

I have high cholesterol but I dont care, Im going to die happy.

Burgers and, hey are those peanuts (odd combination, but odd combinations tend to taste the best) my mouth is watering. What camera did you use?

Hey, I feel like the one of your fish oil capsules :)shock: What? Fish oil? :pale: ) is really nice, I like the light!!! and the magnified letters :D. That one sure looks more like a mere snapshot.

OK, the burger...

:puke-rig:

both look rather disgusting ...

all right xfloggin, Rock on. Five Guys is totally delicious and yes I ate both, jalapenos and all.

bnz, I suppose I will be happy too until I die except for the last 30 seconds when I'm on my knees clenching my chest.

I don't know why they hand out peanuts blackdog but they do. These days I limit myself to my Canon SD800IS.

LaFoto: Where the magnification of the letters was intentional, the lighting wasn't. It was just a cool effect from the ambient light.

And Alex_B: I guess we're just opposites except for the fact that my name is Alex. Maybe I'm your evil twin.

And Alex_B: I guess we're just opposites except for the fact that my name is Alex. Maybe I'm your evil twin.

How can you tell that it might not be me being evil? :p

I was just commenting on those Burgers ... I have seen much better ones in my life ;) .. talking of taste here, not of living healthy.

And I am not much into swallowing additives ;)

the peanuts are just something for you to munch on while you wait for your burger to fry up.

And alex, as far as good burgers, Im sure these aren't the best tasting but for a semi fast food (made when you order, like quiznoes or subway) they are truely great.

Also they use never frozen meat and their fries are made from potatoes in house. In fact when you go there the store is always full of bags of potatoes. It is quite the experience.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back