www.amandahutchinson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They wanted edited so here is edited!

zoe3.jpg

zoe2.jpg

zoe1.jpg

zoe.jpg

I like #1 but selective color on the #2 and #3 im not a fan of. I think that editing style is over used and does not work for your images. The last one would look a lot better if you sharpened up here eyes. cheers.

A gorgeous little girl, but these images are quite dark on my monitor and they all look soft. I would like to see more contrast and maybe up your levels or curves just a little bit to make them 'pop'. Great try though.
I'm also no longer a fan of the selective colouring, they just don't work here ( but this is only my opinion ) As long as the people they are intended for love them, that's really all that matters at the end of the day.
Keep posting and learn as much as you can from others when it comes to your post processing, these forums are great for that. Look forward to seeing your next post.

Yes, way overboard with the gaussian blur, otherwise, they're ok.

Thanks for your alls input - I like little edits but I agree - a little over board but the customer always right almost all the time - right? teehee. Thanks.

Hi,
While I agree that a happy client is a good client, I agree with others that these are fairly dark (yet blown out in some at the same time), and a tad bit soft.
These aren't bad at all, but there is some room for tweaking.
Could you tell us what lens you were using? What kind of PP that was done?
This isn't meant to bring you down, but to help you up.
:)

Most reactions

Back