I don't want to work!!!!!!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How does anyone get any work done around here. TFP is a million times more fun that work.
I have a deadline, but I'm still messing around over here.
I've made a bargain with myself though....do one photo, and pop back in.
Not a bad bargain. LOL

I have worked my ass off all over Xmas and on a chest infection. Tonight is my first night off in months, properly, with no work tomorrow!

I am busy trying to pack and everything for going to America, tomorrow!

AAAAAAAAAARGH!

I've made a bargain with myself though....do one photo, and pop back in.
Not a bad bargain. LOL

Don't understand, I guess your work is photography related. My problem is the opposite since my work is not my hobby, I do one photo, then back to work.... I pop back in here, or to one of my thousand other interests when I don't have a photo to review.

there is literally no one in the office with me today. i have no work to do. so i took a laptop and im playing music quite loudly switching between techno and rock.

Hey Lisa, if you are ever in my part of the US, please give me a call.
I wish my work was a hobby. There aren't any more fun photos for me anymore. Whaaaaaa! Just work work work. Last thing I want to see in my offtime is a camera, or a photo, or a photo of a camera.
Anyhoo, one more photo down!!!!!!! Yay!

Ha! Ha! Ha! I mock you because you have to work.
I work too, but the difference is I do it because I want to.

I work too, but the difference is I do it because I want to.

That is my ambition in life. I have no desires to be idle or unproductive, just want it on my own terms.

That and being a dirty old man. lol

That is my ambition in life. I have no desires to be idle or unproductive, just want it on my own terms.

That and being a dirty old man. lol

well at least your halfway there! :p

We're actually supposed to be working?! :confused:

Work is relative - I work for my mum.

I'm going to be in Pennsylvania for a couple a weeks! I can't wait.

Its 2 o'clock in the morning in England right now and i cant sleep! My cab comes to pick me up to go to the airport at 11am and i am just too tired to do the sleep thing! ARGH!

I'd rather be in Europe :(

I get tired of being around good ole boys and country people... they walk to damn slow and get in my way :x

Most reactions

Back