I don'trecognize myself...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ahhhh I'm a nerd... :p:p tomorrow my dad woke me up waving a leaflet from MediaMarkt with a great prize offer... nikon d50 and canon 350d ...without tax! so the price was amazingly low! actually it was as low as my budget and that meant that I'd have to clear my account for a body and a kit lens. And... this scared me! my the hell!!!

ok... what should I do... run there and pick up canon or save a few months and not clear my account?!?!?1?!?!?!?! help! Help mentos! I know you love me :D

Clear the account. In 3 weeks you'll never even notice, but you'll have the
camera you have wanted. :D

castrol said:
Clear the account. In 3 weeks you'll never even notice, but you'll have the
camera you have wanted. :D

heheh actually I collected the cash for the whole year....

I'm about to clear my account. Just do it.

I'm reading your replies and I'm scared!

Clear the account. Everybody is in dept, and at least you can have some fun with the new toy.

What's the price of happiness? I've known you for two years now and I know how happy that camera would make you. Just do it. :D

You can always make money with the camera too.

Like if you're a bum cause you have no money, you could just stand on the street and say "Take ya pictures for piece of bread guvna".

You'll never starve then.

I saved for more than 6 months before I got my cam...and cleared my account.

Then I saved my money again, and bought plane tickets and hotels for two trips...and cleared my account! :lol: (Ok, not really, I have money in another account that is to NOT BE TOUCHED until I get a new car).

When you're young, sometimes ya just gotta live.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa I'm shouting now!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If ever i get tempted to do something i maybe shouldn't.... i just do it and then pretend it didnt just happen...........< this plan is flawed if your the kind of person to dwell on things! :mrgreen:

LOOOOUUUUDD NOOISES!!!

"The only things in life you regret, are the risks you didn't take" - From some sig on this board.

Most reactions

Back