I emerge from the darkroom...

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...blinking. :wink: And sad that it's all over for the immediate future. The next session is another $179, which I ain't got in my current unemployed state. :x

I may post a couple more in another forum, but here is one I've posted before - but I only scanned in from a contact sheet at that time. I never had a print. I wanted to play with the 6x6 negative carrier, and wanted a real print of this Holga shot. Orie, this is the one where I was saying I used an oval dodging tool to burn in the corners a little after the normal exposure time. I wanted to enhance the vignetting effect. It's actually a lot sharper than the scan here would have you believe.

normal_bikeshop.jpg

Thanks! I've had the negative for several months, all I really remember is that it was a gusty kind of day. :)

Would love to take you up on those filters, Orie....we'll see what kind of enlarger I end up with. Hubby wants a color head since that's what he's used to at work, (an old Chromega [? spelling] which will print LF too) and he's gotten exceedingly spoiled. :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back