I feel depressed :(

Dandy-Warhol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quarry.mediaobjects.co.uk
I'm feeling depressed at the moment.

My girlfriend is on vacation to Turkey at the moment with 2 girlfriends.
I miss her like crazy and she won't be home until june 20.

She was supposed to call tonight, but she hasn't yet :(
and I know she's probably asleep or having dinner or something
(she went on a 2 day excursion thing so I'm sure she's tired and she's asleep or has woken up and is having dinner right now or something)

but still it sucks. It's not that I don't trust her or anything, I just miss her and I'm just worried, cuz I don't think Turkey is a country to go to with females only.

Just have to get this off my chest.

This is a photo of her and me

karineric.jpg

I'm the same way whenever my wife is away on business. I once called a German hotel at 3am (local) and badgered them for 15 minutes to ring her room because she hadn't called. Turns out she had too much wine at dinner and fell asleep before she could call. ;) I'm sure everything's fine with your honey.

the counter will just make time go by slower. go out and have fun to pass the days by faster. :0)

You two are very cute!!! I can see how her being in Turkey would be a little hard of the nerves for you. But don't worry. Just try to get out and have some fun with your friends to take your mind off of your missing her. Maybe try to get out and photograph a lot. She'll be back before you know it...

hugs to you!:hug:

Thanks all! :)

As I said, she was tired from the excursion and had late dinner.
She called at 10pm!

I did go out tonight and I will be out all day tomorrow too.

David Bowie is playing in Holland tomorrow and about 100 other Bowie fans that I know from the davidbowie.com website are here in Amsterdam to party :)

She was all happy on the phone to hear my voice again and such and she got me presents :p and on my turn I'm getting her a holiday to Toronto and surrounding areas :) (if my wallet allows it within 2 weeks, cuz prices for plane tickets are low at the moment)

Dunno if it'll be Toronto but I am taking her on holiday. :)

Ah, I can sleep peacefully now :)

Dandy-Warhol said:
Thanks all! :)

As I said, she was tired from the excursion and had late dinner.
She called at 10pm!

I did go out tonight and I will be out all day tomorrow too.

David Bowie is playing in Holland tomorrow and about 100 other Bowie fans that I know from the davidbowie.com website are here in Amsterdam to party :)

She was all happy on the phone to hear my voice again and such and she got me presents :p and on my turn I'm getting her a holiday to Toronto and surrounding areas :) (if my wallet allows it within 2 weeks, cuz prices for plane tickets are low at the moment)

Dunno if it'll be Toronto but I am taking her on holiday. :)

Ah, I can sleep peacefully now :)

Phewph! I'm glad things are great!

If you do go to Toronto, don't bother making your way to Windsor because it sucks here ;) Niagara (sp?) Falls is muuuccchhh funner n stuff. :)

Most reactions

Back