mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gdynia%20072.jpg

btw. It is the sunset... at 5.23 am .... ughhhh

SORRY!!! I meant SUNRISE :)

The bird makes the picture. Without it it's just another sunset. Nice work as usual Mentos!

My mistake...i didnt mean make the picture :) hehe,. yeah nice work, wish I could take ones like this...perhaps It would be nice in black and white? or a warm up filter?

woooow, i really want to see that twisted place where the Sun sets at 5 in the morning... :D :crazy: i love the picture - is it the bird you meant by "I feel lonely..."? because that's exactly how the wee birdie looks... :sad anim:

thanks all :) actually this photo was taken by the Baltic sea. And now in Poland sun RISES a few minutes past 5 am. :)
And yes I meant that this bird looks very lonely

I really do like this, however, I think the picture would improve if the bird was slightly bigger. Otherwise it looks a little weeny to be a well defined subject ;)

Mentos, I´m on the other side of Baltic Sea. It blows me to know it can actually be warm, at least looks so in the picture. btw, is it really a sunrise??

Yes it is! It was taken near Hel, it is a huge bay and that's why the sun rises "from" the sea :D

Nice shot Mentos! Godd color and composition. I can only get my butt out of bed at that time at the end of my night shifts or getting up for my days.

in my opinion the bird is the main subject of the photo and the sun is secondary.

it could be a sunset to show the end of the day and maybe even the end of the life for the bird as it signs quietly and lonely.

This photo has Great "Z" factor. My eyes are driven from the beach to the bird to the sunset. Colors are warm and pure. Excellent job.

Most reactions

Back