i Feel U

HussainStudio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Zell Am See, Austria

iFeelU.jpg

All Rights Reserved for Hussain-Studio@2012 ;)

pretty cool shot! Is this 2 photos stacked? If so I would probably crop off the blue water in the middle, between the actual land and the reflection.

pretty cool shot! Is this 2 photos stacked? If so I would probably crop off the blue water in the middle, between the actual land and the reflection.

Nope actually it's one original shot and the blue line cause of the wind .. i like it original without cropping.

ThanQ so much

First impression is good, the wind line really makes me look at it and wonder if it was mirrored in post or natural but the ripples in the foreground tell tale, very cool.

The saturation levels in the sky look a little unreal to me. Did you make local adjustments? Otherwise a good shot

The saturation levels in the sky look a little unreal to me. Did you make local adjustments? Otherwise a good shot

did few contrast adjustment by lightroom but for the sky made maybe 10% of the process only

glad u like it

Nice, a bit centered in all directions for my taste though.

Beautiful shot. Like Fokker said, I'd prefer the horizon just a TAD lower, on the lower-third line, but still...very very nice. Colors are fantastic, that blue is stunningly vibrant.

i really liked the play of colors in the sky; yet i would have liked an instant when wind has settled; as such it creates a doubt of two images being overlapped at the boarders

Regards :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back