I figured I'd give it another shot

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since the game was only a 10 minute walk from my house. I figured I'd give high school football another try.

i-PfVJptR-L.jpg

i-xdkTqXz-L.jpg

i-x2hzRZw-L.jpg

i-B9gwL7X-L.jpg

i-fz6N7Gd-L.jpg

Photographers interference on the official. This could have been the picture of the night.
i-Hjxmw3V-L.jpg

Between the ref's and coaches it's a wonder we can get any good shot !!!!!

And I had to drive an hour and a half to get to my game :(

Between the ref's and coaches it's a wonder we can get any good shot !!!!!

And I had to drive an hour and a half to get to my game :(

Ya I was shooting from the stands. I had people all around and walking in front of me. oh well.

MA football people, how do the football playoffs work around here? Is there 1 state champ or many different league champions? Our HS team is 1 (I think ) win away from playing for the "championship" at Gillette. Curious if they'll be playing one of the teams you've been photographing, or doesn't it work that way? Never really paid attention to HS sports before but my friend's son is on the team this year. The games have been a lot of fun and I'm hoping to get to see them play in Foxboro...

MA football people, how do the football playoffs work around here? Is there 1 state champ or many different league champions? Our HS team is 1 (I think ) win away from playing for the "championship" at Gillette. Curious if they'll be playing one of the teams you've been photographing, or doesn't it work that way? Never really paid attention to HS sports before but my friend's son is on the team this year. The games have been a lot of fun and I'm hoping to get to see them play in Foxboro...

I'm in Oklahoma but a brief search to MIAA shows divisions in MA.

I'm in Oklahoma but a brief search to MIAA shows divisions in MA.

Thanks! Googled MIAA (whatever that is) and I found a page that says our HS team is in Division 3. So each Division has it's own "champion" I take it?

4 sections with 6 divisions in each Try this link Football Fall 2015 Information

Most reactions

Back