I FINALLY did it.

Has the drive been modified to take modern batteries or are you stuck with the originals?

It comes with a 9V adapter, so I should be fine. I don't think there's any originals left that can hold their charge like they used to. Now I need some 9V batteries... I should be prepared for when it gets here.

Still waiting for a back.

IMG_0575-X3.jpg

(iPhone image)

Ugh, faptastic. I want one so badly, but want a Hassy more.

I REALLY want one of those Fujis... only because they look so damn cool Are there adapters for Phase One backs available?

Nothin' is... I should be looking for one for my 645 AFD, but I just think that Fuji is so darn sexy!

My Mamiya has left Chicago, to be delivered in Georgia tomorrow. :D I'm bursting at the seams with excitement. A REAL V-SERIES I CAN USE!!!!! Here's what she's gonna look like, with black leatherette instead of gray (debating changing it)...:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/HasselbladUllism.jpg

Sweet!

You're right - everyone responds to different cameras. Not everyone is impressed with Hasselblad or is as much of a Leica fanboy like gsgary. But I sure would like the chance to find out for myself! :D

Having said that, I'm pretty happy with my Mamiyas.

Yeah, I'm not too big on Leicas. I've played with a few, borrowed one for a few days. I find my Rebel backup more inspiring, sadly. I'm not against Mamamamiya-I'd LOVE an RZ67. Tried one and had a blast with it. Such a fantastic camera, but the 645 Super left me underwhelmed. Mostly, it was that focus screen. Much prefer my Hasselblad Acute Matte, but that's just me.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
EEEEEEEEEK IT SHOULD BE HERE MONDAY!!!!!!! I'm the only person out there looking forward to a Monday... lol

I only ordered a camera body and lens, but unlike somebody, I already have a pair of backs. ;) And two waist level finders. And a prism. And a sportsfinder. And a separate bag. And two straps. And a manual. I don't have a problem, why do you ask?

Most reactions

Back