Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk

TELEPHONE: 27-73-119 0475

E-MAIL: [email protected]

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

====================

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept my apology if this letter comes to you as a surprise since I believe that we don?t know each other before now, but for the purpose of introduction, my name is

Dennis Naidoo, the Auditor of AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (ABSA). There is an account opened in this bank in 1980, but since the death of the account owner, no surviving beneficiary has come forth to claim this fund.

After going through some old files within the bank for the second quarters of the year, I discovered that if this money is not remitted out of this country immediately, it will be

forfeited for nothing or better described as ?retired account by Board of Directors of the bank who actually will use this money in enriching a few already over-rich bank owners.

On further investigation, I discovered that even the company (Kruger Gold Co) where the late account owner who was a foreigner worked as a miner/geologist have no

knowledge of the existence of this account or about the fund involved (US$26,M) TWENTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS. As the money is in US Dollars account and can only be approved to a foreigner with some required information as the next

of kin, I am contacting you to establish a relationship and possible transfer of this money into your nominated account outside South Africa.

Also, everything concerning the payment and transfer of this money would be done legally with all the necessary paper work processed and submitted to the bank to enable the payment into your nominated bank account. It is very essential that I have your full cooperation/undivided commitment to make this noble transaction be successful as the management of the bank is prepared to approve the remittance of this money to any foreigner who comes forth as the beneficiary.

In order to assist me realize this golden opportunity, 25% of the total sum will be earmarked as your share while 10% shall be set aside for any incidental expenses which may occur in the eventual payment and transfer of this money.

Please indicate your willingness to assist me with this transaction by calling me on this phone number: 27-73-119 0475or E-mail address as stated above.

Due to my sensitive position within the bank, let us keep this transaction in top confidence and be assured that this business is a 100% risk free.

Expecting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,

Dennis Naidoo

I feel special. :blushing:

Meh, that's nothin'. Mine was from the Crown Prince of Nigeria. Naner naner naaa-ner. :p

I've gotten to many to count. If you have only gotten one count yourself lucky.

I got one a few days ago... I don't want this email but I want $26 milion :p:p:p

Ha, thats small change. I just got one for 129 million! And they only wanted to keep 5%. I could have the rest. They kept their fees' to less than 5% to show how honnest they were.

Hahahhaha yea right.

From what I gather most operate from internet cafe's and its very hard to catch them.

I get about three a day... Arrrrgh! Thank the above for the spam filters!

DEAR ALEXANDER
I am Barrister DAVID HANSON ,a solicitor at law. I am the personal
Attorney To (ENG RENTHAL ALEXANDER ) a national of AMERICA, On the 21st
of April 2001, my client was involved in a car accident.Unfortunately he
lost his life.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by
my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Bank where this huge deposit was lodged. The bank where
the deceased had an account valued at about 14.5 million dollars Has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
Confiscated within the next twenty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I now seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin Of the deceased since you
have the same last name so that the Proceeds of this account valued at
14.5 million dollars can be paid to you,subsequently to be shared among
us If you agree, we can discuss your percentage. I have all necessary
Legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
seeing this deal Through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
That will protect you from any breach of the law.
Awaiting your response.
Best regards,
BARRISTER
DAVID HANSON

hehe, I got my first one of those just a few weeks ago. I felt so special that the King of Nigeria wanted to talk to me, but it passed.

A mail from y'day...

-------------------

Hello,
My name is Mr Joseph,father to Susan Joseph am
looking for a good and qualify Wedding photographer
for my daugther wedding coming up on 30 of september
2006 in BW Delaney's
121 Burgin Drive
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Between her and Peter Wolf,I want you to get me all
your procedure,service fee note i have heard about
you before that you are well capable of doing this
job that is why i check on you and i want you to note
that i will be reponsible for your transport fee.Get
back as soon as possible.
Best Of Regards..
-----------------

It clearly stunk of scam. I responded this morning -

Hi Joseph,

My rate starts at $2500, which includes the 4x6 proofs and a coffee table album.

Look forward to hearing from you.

------------

Within minutes, the reply came -

Thanks for the update,i want you to know that the
price is okay,so we would pay $1800 for the
wedding photographer,any other payment will be made
after the wedding,payment will be made for bookings
for the day,while my father in-law said he will issued
a cheque of $5000 for the wedding photographer and
wedding planner and right now he his out of location
and we need to be booked for the photographer,well
cheque will be made out to you and the balance will be
for the wedding planner .i will like you to get back
to
me with this detais to make out payment .
Name on cheque .
Full postal address
Zip code
phone number for easy contact and other arrangement .
------
Yeah, sure buddy. :)
Anyway, here's my response to that...

Thank you for considering me. I'm honored!

Regarding the payment, I can only accept the initial deposit after you sign the Wedding Contract, just so that we both are on the same page.

When and where shall we meet?
--------

I'll post his reply, which I highly doubt will come. :)

Here's one I just got....

Greetings,

My name is Mrs.Regina Ahmed, widow to late Mr.Hassan Ahmed former owner of Petroleum & Gas company, here in Kuwait. I am 68 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want your pity but I need your trust.
My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, Asia and Europe.
Hope you are not embarrassed by my mail I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and i have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.
Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited the sum of USD$ 25 million dollars (Twenty Five million dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago, that is all I have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity .so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is my main concern.
20% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.
Please reply back to me on this email: [email protected]

God bless you.

MRS.REGINA AHMED

Most reactions

New Topics

Back