I forgot my anniversary.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A year and 19 days ago I graced this board with my presence for the first time.

And somehow, I'm still here.

How ya like dem apples.

Luv you guys!

It's been a year already?! Wow.

time fly's when you're having fun!

I totally missed this!! Holy crap, you mean we've gone more than a YEAR now without banning you? Are you sure? That can't be? :scratch: Cuz...I totally remember you teetering on the edge of the plank, about to fall into the torrid depths of the Sea of the Banned.

Is it too late? Can we still ban you?

core_17 said:
I totally missed this!! Holy crap, you mean we've gone more than a YEAR now without banning you? Are you sure? That can't be? :scratch: Cuz...I totally remember you teetering on the edge of the plank, about to fall into the torrid depths of the Sea of the Banned.

Is it too late? Can we still ban you?

You can't ban me now. I'm loved by far too many. By banning me you will change the ballance of power on the board. Which could throw the entire world into a cosmicly disastrous...spin. My roots are far too deep. Plus I have never paid for the use of a website until meeting you ungrateful swine. It's not likely I'll pay for another. That alone should secure my place here until...well...the membership runs out or something.

And don't forget my plans for forum domination are being hatched as we type. Slowly but surely I will take over the forum.

One year at a time....one year at a time.

MWuahahahahaha....

*runs away*

*trips on shoelaces*

*ties shoes and hopes no-one notices*

Most reactions

Back