I forgot to introduce myself so here goes

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,my name is chris and im from belfast,Ireland.I only just started getting into photography(as my pics will show):lmao: but also i love playing guitar,and riding my bike,my favorit musicions are ben harper,jack johnson third day,and matt costa...(i could go on all day)oh and richard ashcroft

Hello Chris. Cool guitar? I have 3 of them but I have no clue how to play. That was another hobby I always wanted to learn.

I hear its beautiful in Ireland. Well keep your pics coming..........

Hi Chris, glad to have another Irishman aboard! Enjoy.

Ok, now that you come here as Chris82, after 133 posts as view4mheaven, let me welcome you on board once again :D. How come you decided you wanted to change your nick here after such a long time?

Ah, we'll have to make you Member of the Week soon, then I can ask you all these silly questions :biggrin: Ha!

please let me be member of the week please:goodvibe: :clap: :bounce: .I chose view4mheaven while listening to a song to which the lyrics just happend to be view from heaven,or something like that,I regretted it ever since,and seein as Im gonna be spending a lot of time on here id like to have a normal name,

Welcome to TPF! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back