I Found A New Pet!

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Check out the photos on the previous topic

More Squirrels - I like these series better than the last. :)

1. The squirrel was not moving what-so-ever from this pole. It was like he was stuck to it or something.
IMG_9755.jpg

2. Hi there!
IMG_9757.jpg

3. Give me that peanut, damnit!
IMG_9758.jpg

4. Funny pose – you like?
IMG_9759.jpg

5. C’mere squirrel!
IMG_9773.jpg

6. Cousin giving a peanut
IMG_9774.jpg

7. The stand off…. (do you see both of them?)
IMG_9776.jpg

8. Hmmm….
IMG_9778.jpg

9. Rawr!
IMG_9779.jpg

10. Yes? You talkin’ to me?
IMG_9780.jpg

11. I’ll take one!
IMG_9781.jpg

12. Okay, maybe I’ll take two.
IMG_9782.jpg

13. Sneakin up on you!
IMG_9786.jpg

14. Thanks!
IMG_9787.jpg

wow you finally got some pics of them together lol so have you ever lured them into the house? well when your mom isnt home lmao Maybe you should take a few videoclips of them using your old camera :mrgreen:
well they are all great pics but I think I like #3 and the last two the most. Its funny the way it was sneaking up on you hahaha I guess they are just still very shy maybe if you feed them awhile longer they would even climb up on ya hahahaha

nice set - looks like someone is having fun!

Must say I think that last shot is the best of the lot - I just really like that composition and idea :)

nice set - looks like someone is having fun!

Must say I think that last shot is the best of the lot - I just really like that composition and idea :)

Haha - thanks! It was a lot of fun ;)

wow you finally got some pics of them together lol so have you ever lured them into the house? well when your mom isnt home lmao Maybe you should take a few videoclips of them using your old camera :mrgreen:
well they are all great pics but I think I like #3 and the last two the most. Its funny the way it was sneaking up on you hahaha I guess they are just still very shy maybe if you feed them awhile longer they would even climb up on ya hahahaha

I can lure them into anywhere and everywhere, but I'm not that mean. Why the hell would I want to lure them into my house? You have some strange ideas lol.

Haha - thanks! It was a lot of fun ;)

I can lure them into anywhere and everywhere, but I'm not that mean. Why the hell would I want to lure them into my house? You have some strange ideas lol.

lol well I was more like joking about that part. but if you want them to be your pets you might as well take them into your house haha I wonder if they would get curious like cats and dogs sniff around or just running around everywhere :mrgreen: You know I think you are lucky for have made those guys your pets I mean you dont have to take care of them other than feeding them lol even though I wouldn't mind cleaning litter boxes or shower a cat or dog but it could be pain the butt sometimes.

What do you mean? Snap shots as in nothing special? lol
lol he's like one of those d2jsper, never has anything good to say about anyone. everyone sucks except for him :mrgreen:

lol he's like one of those d2jsper, never has anything good to say about anyone. everyone sucks except for him :mrgreen:

If you say so, I'm never really one to jump into conclusions right away :mrgreen:

Those are some great shots!!
What precious squirrels!! :D

If you say so, I'm never really one to jump into conclusions right away :mrgreen:

well for once I don't think I jumped into conclusions at all. there is a difference between criticizing and dissing but I am sure you know lol and I dont want to argue with you about if he was just trying to diss your pics or gave you a piece of good advice... :p

anyway lol have you ever tried to place a nut on your palm and let them climb on to it? lol it would be a cool shot having a cute squirrel sitting on your palm with a nut in its mouth :D

hey the ones of it walking on the fence are awesome and climbing up an electrical post? hope they dont get electricuted

Haha - yeah, they even climb the power lines that are connected to the post. Don't ask me how they don't get electrocuted, haha. Pretty weird if you ask me.

The third and the last have a lot of character! Well done!

Thanks! :)

well for once I don't think I jumped into conclusions at all. there is a difference between criticizing and dissing but I am sure you know lol and I dont want to argue with you about if he was just trying to diss your pics or gave you a piece of good advice... :p

anyway lol have you ever tried to place a nut on your palm and let them climb on to it? lol it would be a cool shot having a cute squirrel sitting on your palm with a nut in its mouth :D

I am not sure he was dissing OR giving me good advice, so there's no need to assume :p Btw, you did jump into the conclusion of me saying you jump into conclusions, so therefore, you DO jump into conclusions. I was only talking about myself :lol:

And he doesn't take the peanut from your palm (already been there done that), he prefers if you stick them out for easy grabbing.

weren't you just harping about the beauty of PnS?

:lol: :eek:

I saw one of his threads about his camera breaking. Haha. Nikon D40 I believe. :S

Most reactions

Back