I give up

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying to match Fuji Dave to maintain top poster of the month has become futile, you will see less of me on the forum from now on.

Jeff if it is really that important to you, please post and I will stop.

the gold supporting member banner is way cooler than the "top poster" banner anyway

Trying to match Fuji Dave to maintain top poster of the month has become futile, you will see less of me on the forum from now on.
You know you're not conceding any prize money, right? ;)

Wait but you said you needed some of the budget for it! Where did all those £s go too? Is this how you afforded that new *insert name of whatever the newest/latest bit of camera stuff you've bragged about getting recently* ?! That was our Christmas party booze money!!

In other news remember posting isn't just making a post counter go up - its interacting, chatting and being part of the site and the membership. Everything from short to long comments is welcome and valued by many; especially when you take time to comment on their photography and engage in conversation with them. The monthly "poster of the month" is just a daft casual thing that the forum sticks there on its own; the value isn't the banner, its what you say :)

Jeff why don`t we both start again and be adults, we can both enjoy and be a part of this forum and put nice comments on images we like even on each others too.

Jeff we both know each other from three photo forums, but the only one that I can say I love is this one. The members make you feel right at home are helpful and very caring set of folk, it was the main reason why I became a supporter here so stick around post and lets have the fun and enjoyment of a cracking forum.

2exe02.jpg

I see you are doing a great job Jeff, Please carry on until I come back 100% :D

Most reactions

Back