I got a new camera!!!

Dan28607

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I mentioned last week that I was thinking about getting a new camera. It came in today! Its a D70s. Here are a few shots I took with it today. I love this camera so far!:heart:

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

That last photo is the best!!!! YOu captured some awesome color and I love the trees in front.

I like the last one also, but the tilted dog house is pretty good as well.

Good luck with your new D70s.

Great shots Dan.. Which lens did you use for this? They are good and sharp..

wow, amazing images. id be chuffed too! nice work

As far as I can see from these websized files there's technically nothing wrong with that new D70s of yours, Dan. Congrats!
Besides resizing for TPF, what other edits did you apply? Because the saturation looks very well balanced on these. Not too much, not too little. Did you do a levels or curves adjustment, or did they come out of the cam like this?
Any special settings in the cam on this front? Like +1 saturation, +1contrast, and/or +1sharpness or anything like that?

W.Smith said:
As far as I can see from these websized files there's technically nothing wrong with that new D70s of yours, Dan. Congrats!
Besides resizing for TPF, what other edits did you apply? Because the saturation looks very well balanced on these. Not too much, not too little. Did you do a levels or curves adjustment, or did they come out of the cam like this?
Any special settings in the cam on this front? Like +1 saturation, +1contrast, and/or +1sharpness or anything like that?

Thanks! All of these shots were done with the camera on the auto setting. I bumped up the saturation and contrast a bit. Sharpness is something I didnt have to mess with at all. Such a huge difference from the Z740. The last shot I did play with a little more than the rest.

numbers 1 & 4 for me. and just enjoy your new toy

Most reactions

Back