Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCN0623.jpg

Woo Hoo!

Last edited:
I dislike you at this moment lol. Just kidding. My bee's are in Canada but wont be here till Monday. I wanted a package today too.

Grats, now get out there and take some test shots.

Mike... we're all very impressed with your "package."
I was very careful not to type 'I've got a package' :lol:

I dislike you at this moment lol. Just kidding. My bee's are in Canada but wont be here till Monday. I wanted a package today too.
Ah....you're playing the package tracking game :lol: It may be different because you're not in a big city, but my packages would always show as landed in Calgary...then next thing I knew, it was at my office.

I keep trying to take some test shots, but every time I go to mount the lens, my coffee spills out. ;)

(Thermos? )
Cup

This one should works well in cold weather. :)

So...hot coffee or hot chocolate? How is the spill-resistance? Is it sealed against knocks,bumps, and tip-overs? What is the sipping profile like? Or is it more geared for chugging? Does it give that Canon-like hot,fresh delivery, or is it disapointing? Aftertaste? How is the aftertaste and scent profile? Would this be good with white wine in the summer time? Have you tried it with a rich,aromatic beer?

We await your user report and observations....after all you KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

looks over exposed and the background is a little distracting ;)

I see some purple "birefringence" or whatever Canon calls it on the highlight at the top of the "lens"..and that flash shadow on the wall behind it--that makes it look, so,so,so...massive! What will the client think? lol

Well, that photo was taken with a NIKON :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back