I got an RX1

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I must say this is probably the most amazing camera I have ever used. I can recover blown out highlights you wouldn't believe. The image quality at high ISO is amazing and the shutter is so quit you barely know it's taken a picture. Plus the Carl Zeiss lens is up there with the best I have ever used.

Sony RX1 by Cosmonaut's, on Flickr

I am perpetually jealous of cosmo! He always has all the cool stuff.

Nice camera. I've been thinking about getting an RX1 for a while. Now I'll wait to hear more about the RX1R, which seems to be the version without the AA filter.

Nice camera. I've been thinking about getting an RX1 for a while. Now I'll wait to hear more about the RX1R, which seems to be the version without the AA filter.

I think it will be the same debate as the D800/800E. You will most likely need a microscope as the 35mm on my RX1 is probably the best fixed focal length lens I have ever used. I have used Carl Zeiss lenses in the past and don't let anyone kid you this is not a rebranded Sony lens.

Well I must say this is probably the most amazing camera I have ever used. I can recover blown out highlights you wouldn't believe. The image quality at high ISO is amazing and the shutter is so quit you barely know it's taken a picture. Plus the Carl Zeiss lens is up there with the best I have ever used.

You, my good man, can go to hell!!! j/k, of sourse. Im so jealous!!!!! I would kill for one of those little toys. Is that the optional viewfinder on the top? how do you like that? Im sure its really awesome.

So I was I an eight week induced coma in 2009 an I assure you I have probably already got an up close view of Hell.lol
I hope somehow you can get one. This is the electronic finder. The optical actually cost more. I guess because of that
little blue emblem on it.

You, my good man, can go to hell!!! j/k, of sourse. Im so jealous!!!!! I would kill for one of those little toys. Is that the optional viewfinder on the top? how do you like that? Im sure its really awesome.

I used to drive an RX-7. Fun little car!

So I was I an eight week induced coma in 2009 an I assure you I have probably already got an up close view of Hell.lol
I hope somehow you can get one. This is the electronic finder. The optical actually cost more. I guess because of that
little blue emblem on it.

LOL, youre a good sport cosmo. So where are some test shots??? Id love to see what this baby can do.

Thats nice. There are lots of things I would get before this would be a viable option. But it is awesome to hear you give it such a great endorsement.

Thats nice. There are lots of things I would get before this would be a viable option. But it is awesome to hear you give it such a great endorsement.

I know I have a problem when in my mind its ok to own a camera that cost more than my car.

I know I have a problem when in my mind its ok to own a camera that cost more than my car.

Sounds like a cool problem to have. Im just waiting for the day I can get me some full frame action coupled with some zeiss glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back