I got Creative Cloud PH CS6

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did have CS3, and I love the new version! My husband is a graphic designer for a printing company, and I do, when needed photography enhancements or card designs, so his boss got it for us to use at homes since we both do work from home! I have a lot to learn with addition to my photography. I can't wait to use the RAW.

Who else uses it?

I'm considering subscribing to the creative cloud but I have a question you could perhaps answer. I hear you get to license the software to two computers but you can only use one at a time. Is that true? I have CS5 and you are only suppose to be able to use that on one computer at a time too but I find I can use it on two.

That is correct. He has it on his office computer and our computer here at home.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Creative Cloud...sadly I'm not having as good an experience with it. The installation process is a time vampire. I've spent 3 hours so far attempting to download the programs and I'm no where near closer to having CS6 on my computer. Adobe live chat tech reps are no help, actually causing more problems. The Adobe Application Manager is a mess...no way to pause downloads so if you have to restart your system or end the program for any reason, you have to restart your entire download...and these are some hefty downloads. Looks like I'm going to have to babysit my computer while it downloads, which could be several hours.

Most reactions

Back