I got Maried, and yes we did trash the dress.

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went back to new brunswick to get maried

about a week after the wedding i did trash the dress :D

4914459911_044ebd312c.jpg

As you can see, the bottom part of the dress is blending with the water foam. i think it kinda look likes she is part of the water....thanks for feedbacks.

Trash the dress is huge these days. Was a favorite of my wedding shots too. Also called Rock the Dress in some parts. We went into a natural pool/lagoon and only thing that sucked was the little fish kept swimming around us and of course the smell.

cool idea :D Any more from the series?

here a few more,

there are the only one i did process, there is ALOT more i need to do, ill post them later.

4916082681_769ecc76c8.jpg

4916685236_817fb2b0cd.jpg

4916686306_7d74cacdac.jpg

4916085925_40439c62c1.jpg
[/url]

You pay HOW much for one of these dresses and deliberately ruin it????? "Idiotic" doesn't even begin to cover this!

A lovely bride. Looks like a lot of fun out in the surf. I really like the horizontal shot where she's wading out in to the surf...that one really shows the water well, and makes the bride a part of the scene.

You pay HOW much for one of these dresses and deliberately ruin it????? "Idiotic" doesn't even begin to cover this!

Idiotic? OREALLY?

first of all, EVEN if the dress was ruined after the shoot. why being so upset about money that didnt come out of your pocket?

the dress was in immaculate condition after the shoot, it was salted sea water, not mud in some ditch.

cool pics, who cares about the dress you only wear it once.

right.
my wife was really into letting me use the dress to do some staged wedding pictures.

its a 1500$ wedding dress in perfect condition. it would be really sad to let it roth in a bag :lol::lol:

IMO, paying that much for it, then only using it one day...THEN keeping it in your closet for the next 50 years...is idiotic. :er:

i think its pretty cool idea

Most reactions

Back