I got published in the small town paper

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took pictures for "The Lord's Child" this past Easter weekend. Afterwards I am now their official photographer. The local newspaper requested photos and I sent about six, and these were the two they published in the Tuesday paper after Easter.

This is of course a scanned copy of the newspaper article.

newspaper00020001.jpg

It must be very exciting to see your shots used in the media! Congrats. May these be just the first of many

It looks GRAINY ha :) Concrats and good luck

Very cool. Damm shame they didn't give you the credit line though! Did you ask for it? That would have been helpful as tearsheets.
Our local paper will say " Staff Photo by" if it's one of there's or "Photo By" if it's from someone else. ( If ask for) Which I always do.

Thanks everybody, I'm very excited

Very cool. Damm shame they didn't give you the credit line though! Did you ask for it? That would have been helpful as tearsheets.
Our local paper will say " Staff Photo by" if it's one of there's or "Photo By" if it's from someone else. ( If ask for) Which I always do.

I did tell them who took the photos as well as give them the captions for the photos which they re-worded. I don't know why they didn't give me credit for the pictures though, that does suck. I'm happy they're in the paper though.

Nice Job!!! It's always exciting to know that other like your work right???

When writing a caption the standard template is,
Who
What
When
Where
Why

If the photo is not cluttered with a mass amount of people you then identify the individuals by action. Im not say their caption is bad it could just use a few more lines of info and a credit line ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back