I got some exciting news today

Mass Audubon photo contest
This year, more than 4,300 images were submitted in the Mass Audubon Picture This Photo Contest—another blockbuster year! After much deliberation, we are happy to announce that we have selected the winners of this year's contest. Congratulations to Grand Prize Winner
Michael Snow

green-heron-catching-bullfrog-c-michael-snow-750_blockitemlarge.jpg

Congratulations! Great shot!

what a fantastic shot, well deserved.

I always enjoy your photography and that photo is certainly a winner, congrats!

I always enjoy your photography and that photo is certainly a winner, congrats!
Mass Audubon photo contest
This year, more than 4,300 images were submitted in the Mass Audubon Picture This Photo Contest—another blockbuster year! After much deliberation, we are happy to announce that we have selected the winners of this year's contest. Congratulations to Grand Prize Winner
Michael Snow

green-heron-catching-bullfrog-c-michael-snow-750_blockitemlarge.jpg

Congratulations! Great shot!

what a fantastic shot, well deserved.

Thank you

Mike,
Just saw this thread. Congratulations and most well deserved. That image is an outstanding capture.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Excellent shot, congratulations.

Congratulations, crackin image!

Exciting news! Congratulations!!

Congrats on the win and that's a most excellent picture! I remember it from awhile back and I wondered then if you were laying down and waiting for action like that to happen without being spotted. Can you elaborate on how you went about getting that pic?

Congrats on the win and that's a most excellent picture! I remember it from awhile back and I wondered then if you were laying down and waiting for action like that to happen without being spotted. Can you elaborate on how you went about getting that pic?

Thank you. I had been watching this bird for a few days because it was hanging around this pond. After watching it for a few days I got an idea how it was going to move. It was working this edge of the pond so I was able to sit and wait for it to work its way towards me. I got really fortunate that it moved into perfect light and caught the frog right in front of me.

Good for you!!

Well done!

Now about the bbq sauce.

Most reactions

Back