I got the midas touch! C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
few more shots i wanted to put up for C&C!!!! tell me wat u think! enjoy!

1)
3778417601_73f6db2f68.jpg

2)
3779220244_a3126b244a.jpg

3)
3778421113_ffb7d45a59.jpg

The third one I would like alot more if it were lower to the table and all of the glasses were lined up.
The second one seems a bit crooked to me and could again benefit from a lower angle IMO.
The first doesnt really do anything for me personally.

#1 - It's good you're shooting from a different point of view but now you need to learn to "see" when looking through the viewfinder. Try not to hit the shutter release as soon as you have the subject in the viewfinder, instead move the camera and observe the changes in the viewfinder. Move around the subject while paying attention to the image in the viewfinder. Try placing the subject in different locations within the frame. Turn the camera 90 degrees and see what the subject looks like in a portrait oriented frame. Pay attention to the space around the subject and also be aware of the edge of the frame and how it affects the image.

#2 - Make sure the image is straight. Image is leaning to the left. Don't care for the lighting in this shot...looks like mixed lighting with fluorescent and natural light. Next time get closer to the subject...too much empty space around it.

#3 - This shot isn't bad but may have worked better if taken from a higher point of view and didn't include as much back wall. Try cropping the air vents out of the shot.

Most reactions

Back