I got to hang out with cute chicks for 10 hours!

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a photoshoot for a small fashion wholesaler a few weeks back, I thought i'd share one of the results with you...

It seems being a photographer has perks :heart:

model1.jpg

I hope it's ok for a first attempt at this kind of thing.. let me know what you think :wink:

I've seen this picture before... it was in, umm, hmmm... ;) Nah, I've not seen it before but it's worthy of being published for sure. Hopefully your attempt will pay off. And to doubt photography had perks *sigh* Pick your passion and there's something out there for everyone. Good luck on future prospects in a photo career even if it's only side work.

Thanks everyone, I was quite pleased with them, and it was the best day, the models were not only cute but really lovely and great to chat to while I was posing them.

Special thanks to Jon, as someone who's work I usually look at first when I log in (which is less frequently these days now that i'm working) it makes me feel quite good to have you say that it looks professional.

It does look very professional, were you in a studio? What lighting setup details can you share with us?

Yes Mike I was in a small studio and the lighting rig was as follows. 2 interfit halogen lights positioned in front of the model to the right and slightly left one with a diffuser brolly and the other with a reflector brolly. and 2 interfit halogen lights aimed at the background to blow it out (I subsequently cut out the background in photoshop because I wasn't happy with it). I shot the image on my 20D, I set the white balance manually using the guidlines for K output of the halogen lamps and shot with my wide angle lense shooting at f5 and shutter speeds of 1/100 sec.

Hope that covers everything you might want to know :)

when i read the title i thought i was going to see pictures of baby chickens

Most reactions

New Topics

Back