I guess i should say hey to everyone!!!

lily_ann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HEY,
I`m lily_ann, my real name is Daina (if someone like to know) i`m 25, from city Rīga in such country called Latvia(located in east Europe, just info) and photographing is one of my hobbies(i really have lot of them). I liked to take photos since i was 5 or 6, my dad had cam, but in that times to get pictures was pretty expensive, and i mostly used all films to make some shoots (you bet my dad wasn`t happy) when i was 12 i got my first cam, it wasn`t SLR but still i has happy that i could take shoots. After some lot of years i got my first digital cam, really nothing special just olympus fe250, but as i always thought, good photos comes from heart, not from how cool cam you have, so i was happy of chance to start learning more about taking photos.(When i will have more time i will put here my old photos with olympus, they are not bad too), and few month ago i got my first SLR, and understand that now i have to learn even more :D enough about photos.
The second my hobby is writing poems and stories, i like sports, mostly i like play basketball and do swimming(i could live in water :D), and watch ice hokey. I like nature and animals, adore horses.
Well and i hope to find here lot of help to upgrade my skills.
:)
By the way this is me ;)
portrets6.jpg

I can't believe this thread isn't 20 pages alreay!

Let me be the first to say hello, from sunny California!

May I say hello and you look marvelous. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back