I guess i'm a wedding photographer now.......

RockstarPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I get a call from my cousin today, who wants me to shoot her wedding. I politely decline telling her I'm not a wedding photographer and really have no interest in becoming one. She had originally asked my dad who hasn't picked up his camera gear since the early 90's and he sent her to me (thanks dad). She tells me its ok, that she will have her friend who just bought a nice camera at wal-mart do it.......ugh.......I can't say no to family in need. So after asking some questions about her friends capabilities I finally agreed I would shoot the wedding. I'm not getting paid, but she's flying me there (and it will be nice to see some family while i'm there). This will be my "gift" to them for the wedding. So yay, after saying I would NEVER do weddings here I am, doing a d$&* wedding......lol

Good luck, when is the wedding?

Good luck with the wedding, family weddings are the worst to do.

Oh i'm sure......but I couldn't let her have her friend with the nice fancy new wal-mart camera do them!...what kind of cousin would i be?...lol

Yea I have done one, said I would never do it again. Guess what I got asked to do another, a family wedding so were somewhat in the same boat. Good luck dude.. its a blast! =P

Goodluck :) I am sure you will do great..

I really found some interesting ideas in here, have a look and with you all the best :)

Good luck to you! :)

Some people provide their photography skills as a gift to the couple. It's good but make sure it wouldn't cause any strainted relations because it happened to some photographers. You wouldn't want any, especially when they are someone close you know.

All the best to you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back