I had bad experience with Adorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased a new item from Adorama on eBay and received an open box damaged item.

Your experience may be different but this is what I had to say. I am NOT seeking any help resolving this issue. Simply wanted to share my experience.

And I do not mean any disrespect to HelenOster or anyone else on Adorama's payroll.

I hope you post back on how this issue is resolved for you. It will say more about Adorama than just posting your initial complaint.

judging by your post and your signature, I'd say you seem a bit bitter..

Yes, I will... if my account is not locked for starting this thread right after my other thread was deleted :)

It's one bad experience...Things happen that are not always under the company's control.

*shrugs* Thanks for the info, though? I'd like to know the aftermath.

It's one bad experience...Things happen that are not always under the company's control.

*shrugs* Thanks for the info, though? I'd like to know the aftermath.

You are right, things happen once in a while... but I think I should have right to share my experience.

I'm not sure that Adorama has control over those ebay sales. But, if you want to find out email Helen Oster at Adorama, [email protected] , I'm sure she will let you know what happened, she is very good at customer service.

I'm not sure that Adorama has control over those ebay sales. But, if you want to find out email Helen Oster at Adorama, [email protected] , I'm sure she will let you know what happened, she is very good at customer service.

I am sure she is great but I am not seeking any help, just sharing my experience.

BTW all sales on eBay by Adorama are shipped by Adorama.

You need to relax...It's a Forum. I'm actually LOL'ing right now at how serious people take this stuff. :lmao:

LOL

Yeah, my point exactly, it is silly and really very funny... why would you delete a thread and lock an other one because people are having trouble communicating.

wow i thought i very kindly asked someone to drop this subject....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back