I HATE CRAIGSLIST PHOTOGRAPHERS

Well, since this old thread has been dredged up anyway...yesterday, I saw one (not even posted in the right place on CL) where she took unlimited photos for up to an hour for, I think, $50 and then gave you the CARD with the pictures on it (therefore, NO post-processing and certainly not shooting raw) and full rights to the photos. Seems like, even if you are actually a decent photographer, it would be hard to ever build a portfolio if you give away the original files and rights to the photos you take. :er:

But then this morning, I found two awesome ads--one simply said "I'm a very good amateur photographer seeking ladies that would enjoy posing for a photoshoot. It can be anyplace you desire, outside, inside or any type photos you desire."
That's a GREAT idea!! Every young beautiful woman should be all over that--contacting some complete stranger on the internet to pose for a photoshoot! Oh, and he'll do it FOR FREE.

The other...well, you just have to look. It's here. Now, who wouldn't want that awesome photo hanging on their wall?!? :lmao:

I go there for a chuckle and to see the ads some people make. I see ads all the time saying things like "looking for beatiful women to photograph for my portfolio this is a professional photoshoot becaue i will be using lights. i'm very attractive so no worries there" I kid you not this is the type of ad on there.

I'm in a band, and we're somewhat known, and we have a brand to preserve. More times than not, when it comes to photography, branding, etc, we go for the better artist. So, not all bands just go to the lowest bidder. Many do, and many are meaningless garage bands with zero fan base. But, the ones who care and take their craft as seriously as the photographer takes his, usually like-minds will seek each other out.

Shamless plug: http://facebook.com/StockholmBand :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back