I hate home ownership

Varthlokkur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Gave my boys a nice bath tonight. Let out the water and got them into pjs. Heard water running. The bath water was coming out the main floor toilet. The whole septic system is jamed. Now I have to miss out of work tomorrow and pay several hundred dollars for someone to unclog it. Life sucks

Oh, that's awful!! :shock: Good luck with it. You have my sympathy!!

Again, so sorry to hear this. I will keep my fingers crossed that they don't have to dig up anything....

See you early in the AM to get the boys.

Arrgghh! That sucks! :puke-rig: Got my fingers crossed for ya in hopes of a reasonable outcome.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope things are under control, now.

I have to agree with you about home ownership. Well, I'm not in a house because I don't know how to fix anything but owning a condo isn't much fun either. Sometimes I think I'd really just like to go back to renting.

Well all it took was a shovel and a little digging. my builder came out and we dug up the top of the septic system and removed the clog. Saved me several hundred dollars. He will gets some free family portraits done for sure. :):):)

I know this sounds dumn...but may have found some interesting photo oppertunities.......

Just a thought! *goes back to the corner where he lives*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back