I hate, I love!!!

wowie zowie......

I hate litter.
I hate urban sprawl.
I hate intolerance.
I hate religion and religious wars.
I hate being patronized by idiots.
I hate seeing people give up on life, on themselves, giving up on the good fight to inner happiness.

I love a positive outlook.
I love sunshine and fresh air.
I love animals and their instinctive funny ways.
I love music.
I love red wine.
I love art.
I love photography.
I love love, and giving love.
I love to laugh.

i forgot one of my biggest ones.

i LOVE giving people gifts! big, small, bought, handmade, whether i get anything in return or not, and whether the person ever even knows it's from me or not, i don't care... i just love giving people gifts. :)

I hate wearing lots of clothes
I hate lies
I hate the hate
I hate been alone
I hate no one

I love to suprise and be suprised
I love the people in these forum ( :wink: :goodvibe: hehehehe)
I love Klimt painting called "LOVE"
I love music and going to concerts
I love the fresh air
I love the summer
I love the blues
I love to love :heart:
I love my family
I love to spleep
I love to dance :bounce:
I love poetry :study:
I love to write
I love to get away
:sillysmi:
I love :camera:
I love the truth
I would love to gain some weight :lol: :lmao:
I love to make people laugh
I love back rubs
I love my boyfriend :oops:

You know, Carli, Manda and Terri, would make the perfect give for me, since you gals love giving gifts so much. Maybe i'll ask Santa :p
:lol:

I hate it when I walk into a room that I can obviously see already has the lights on, yet out of habit I reach for the light switch and then am slightly shocked when I am unable to turn them on and I am jolted into the realization that they are already on, even though I already knew they were on, because it was obvious when I walked in.

I hate it when people use the store brand bag to get coffee, since it's cheaper, but then fill it with the name brand coffee. That's stealing, people!!!!!!! :x

I hate all the stupid people at my mortgage company who haven't posted my Sept 12th mortgage payment yet, even tho I've had my online bill pay people contacting them about it for a month, and I've been talking to them twice a week for the same month, and it's gonna screw everything up because the whole loan is gonna be paid off next Tuesday when my sale closes, but it's all ****ed up now because there is a missing payment, so my pay off amount is probably wrong, plus includes extra interest and a late fee which I shouldn't be charged, because I paid the damn thing! I am so pissed.

I love this bottle of wine thats making me feel better.

I love the voice of Kristy Thirsk
I love the voice of the chick from Single Gun Theory, whose name I can never remember
I love the lines from Poe's "Amazing" - "You're creeping like a whisper, it's true. I don't know exactly what it is you do... but do it again."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back