I have a kittycat. Advice appreciated.

Thanks for your input, froggy person. Not to worry, I'm pretty much learning what you are saying. And thanks to all who are concerned with Felix's welfare. We WILL do what's best for him come winter. Just not sure yet what that will be. He is doing his job by keeping the bunnies, chippymonks and mice away. He's not catching anything yet, but he chases them out of the garden areas. We currently feed him well twice a day. When we overnite somewhere we just leave him lots of food and water. We let him in the conservatory if my grand daughter is here but he seems happy outside. My wife's lap is his fave place when we are out there.

Felix is getting more beautiful the bigger he gets! I think he has some Bengal in him, too - very distinctive stripes/markings. What a beauty!

My last tabby lived to be 19 years old. She was deaf, but still full of fun and personality right up to the end. Cats really do become part of the family!

I made a lith print out of one of my last shots of her (Jinx):

Felix is growing and getting older. I'm thinking he's almost a teenager. When it's hot and humid, he holes up in the bush or under the conservatory. When the golden hour brings in the sweet light he fancies happy hour with the servants. Here he is prowling the garden.
prowl_zps41597910.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Below, his tiger personna.
eltigre_zps439a9729.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And enjoying happy hour on his wicker. He's too young for sangria.
chair_zpsa53dcaf3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Felix is studying Italian. Ciao.

Felix is growing up gorgeous! :) And I'm loving the latest pictures of him, especially the dappled light and his sweet little face on that last one.

Felix is growing up gorgeous! :) And I'm loving the latest pictures of him, especially the dappled light and his sweet little face on that last one.
Leonore, i was actually going for the "Dan Ostergren" dappled light look but Felix wouldn't have it.

Felix update. Felix likes to hang on the railing outside the conservatory. Below, his "let me in keyseddie" look.
letmein_zps72ba459d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A couple more, through the glass. Felix profile.
felixbw_zps32368453.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

felixclaw_zps06d48bbe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Most reactions

Back