I have a pretty Good Business going, But how do I keep it going?

Maybe they thought you wouldn't be all pompous arrogant assholes like you usually are....could have warned the poor photograher not to come on here for legit advice. or at least not expect some crap responses mixed in.
OP hasn't returned. :er:

Perhaps they were assuming the typical family/Facebook types of responses on how great a photographer they are, and how great their images are. Fact is, as others have stated, the images are less than desirable so it's no wonder people don't come back or they don't have more customers. Now they have hurt feelings. Oh well...

Maybe they thought you wouldn't be all pompous arrogant assholes like you usually are....could have warned the poor photograher not to come on here for legit advice. or at least not expect some crap responses mixed in.

That's TPF for ya.. Sometimes you have to sift through the crap/drama in order to get a few valuable answers.

Thanks goodness I saw that this was an old thread before I read all of it. Why so many old threads popping up.......:grumpy:

Thanks goodness I saw that this was an old thread before I read all of it. Why so many old threads popping up.......:grumpy:
My sentiments exactly. The thread was "bumped for updates" on page three. WTH? And don't people read the dates? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back