Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by Jeff15, Jan 1, 2021.
What is the problem? Error message?
Are not allowed to upload from our computers hard drive anymore, if we are how, please
I usually post from Flickr but have uploaded directly from my phone and pc very recently. Again what is the error message that you’re getting?
I am not getting an error message just no facility to upload when I am trying to post
How strange! You do not see the tabs on the bottom right side of the reply/posting window - next to the Post Reply button, one says Upload a File and the other More Options? They are sitting right here as I type this.
Okay. I've looked at your profile and nothing is different or unusual. At this point, I would suggest a few things: change your browser, the TPF skin, and definitely clear your cache. I'm sorry, I know this kind of thing is frustrating.
A few questions
1) How are you accessing the site - from phone - tablet - pc - console (yes I know you say your computer, but these days people use that as a catch all term)
2) Have you recently updated your computer in any fashion? If so what did you update; if not then perhaps your browser needs updating or other software on the PC
3) Are you able to upload and view other sites with ease?
4) Have you cleared your web cache and attempted to upload again?
5) When replying to a thread how do you do it? On my pc right now in the small window at the bottom of the thread there's a text window and I can type into that . Along the top of it are a series of icons with uploading options. Take a screenshot to show us - you would need to upload this to a site like imgur and then link us to the image to show us.
Edit - also it seems in other posts that you use flickr as your image host. Have you stopped using your flickr?
I am unable to put up a screenshot for the same reason I cannot upload an image
What about the other questions - also what's wrong with your flickr account?
Have you tried a different browser?
It may also be worth checking if you can get into your gallery using the menu at the top of the page
Separate names with a comma.