I have a River.... and a bridge...

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And I can't stop taking pictures of them.... Here are 4 complete different views of the same bridge and river..

4707379599_9b26d790b5_b.jpg

4708040718_cae1ff8db7_b.jpg

4707862452_1132978a7a_b.jpg

4707229089_fd5bbc1839_b.jpg

Nice work ottor, 2nd one is outstanding IMO :thumbup:, last one is a little too soft for me.

I like these! Number 3 is definitely my favorite w/ the fog and having it black and white really emphasizes the 'beak fathomless depths under the bridge'. The lone car up top is nice as well as it really adds a feeling of isolation to the scene.

Plus I liked how you shared photos from all different seasons and times of day. :thumbup:

The bridge in and out of the fog, in B&W really provides a feeling...

I also like how you are documenting the bridge in the different seasons.

Hang #2 on the wall! It looks great!

ottor, just want to commend you on #2. The color palette is one you don't see often.. really pretty. :thumbup:

The second one is really sick, and the last one is out of focus.

again #2 *clap* clap * love the reflection!, they really do wonders. very nice

Two and three are the best shots. However, they both still feel soft to me. The second more than the third.

Were these sharpened in PP?

Wow, number 2 made me stop scrolling instantly, great capture... what was the PP on this one? HDR? If so, well done.

2 is excellent. Yup, a little soft...looks like you did some tonemapping..you might try a bit of USM on it after the tonemapping...maybe selective USM on the bridge and upper mountain range?

3 is also excellent. Both are wallhangers for me...just for different purposes. #2 I could see hung in a house. 3 would make an awesome print to have hung in an office.

#2 is amazing. I'm a sucker for anything with a reflection :) I also like number three, but I keep looking back at 2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back