I have a What?

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Apparently I referred some one here, I know referrals don't amount to a whole hill of beans but I am curious as to who in their right mind would tack my name on to their registration.:lmao:

that's a bit weird

wasn't me

Hey. Be happy.
You don't win anything from them, but ... I have 8. Somehow. Heehee :D

Hey. Be happy.
You don't win anything from them, but ... I have 8. Somehow. Heehee :D

Yeah, I know. I am a member of a diffrent forum running on VB. It's the same, no prizes. I am kinda hoping they will fes up so I know it is that knows me, and from where. :mrgreen:

Used to be in years gone by, that after 10 good referalls you would receive important gift from Chase-meister... confucius say. But that long time ago in forum history.

Used to be in years gone by, that after 10 good referalls you would receive important gift from Chase-meister... confucius say. But that long time ago in forum history.

These days, after 10 good referalls Chase comes around to your house and serenades you on your door step. :) true!

Rumour has it that Chase has actually had 100 referalls but the counter only goes up to 99 so it got reset.

*Edit* I myself have one but that was an accident. The lock on the door was faulty and I hadn't finished.

Rumour has it that Chase has actually had 100 referalls but the counter only goes up to 99 so it got reset.

*Edit* I myself have one but that was an accident. The lock on the door was faulty and I hadn't finished.

:lol:

:lol: holy schmokes...7 referrals, and Im member number 944:lol: 3more refs....and I get a prize. :mrgreen:

I got those fair and square, thank you!

..I acutally wasn't aware I had gotten three more! :lol: I have an idea who they are, though. ;)

Most reactions

Back