I have an assignment I need to do Freedom and Slavery need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another argument of the commie invoking 'slavery' and 'freedom from exploitation'. The argument put forth by the Chairman of the Communist Party of the Philippines (declared terrrorist communist by USA and Philippines) is that for every 1 dollar invested by USA in the Philippines it extracts 10000 dollars. The statistics are misleading since the US foreign investor pays 40 percent in taxes, pays 70 percent of the profits in terms of salaries and reinvests them back into the economy by either buying raw materials, saving in the bank or buying industrial goods not from USa but either from USA, Germany, Japan...(that is what free trade is all about).

Vietcong communists proposes also this argument thus justifying communism. Two years after they imposed communism, they became disillusioned and adopted free enterprise again. USA has few "foreign investments' in this country only amouunting to a few millionn dollars mostly comprising of imports like Marlboro cigarettes which the Vietcong smmoke in packs a day. After the war, IMF calculated the amount of aid USA gave to Vietnam and they amounted to 400 billion dollars. This means that for every 10000 invested by USA all they got was 1 dollar per investment. Statistics USA do not lie. You can research them in the archives.

Filipino communists smoke Marlboro by the cartons exemplified by the Chairman Jose Maria Sison who used to smoke 1-2 packs of cigarettes a day when he was in jail. (Marcos did not murder him. He was alllowed to campaign armed struggle in jail). Sison also has the penchant for wearing imported jeans like Levis'..These facts contradict the statement that USa is the cause of poverty of the PHilppines. Given his arguments against neocolonialism valid, Sison is the one empowering USA by smoking Marlboro and wearing Levis jeans...

I keep reading this because it is just sooooooo..........hysterical! I wish this was a you tube video. "Leave Brittany Alllloooooonnnnnneeeee!" Hahaha.

You can measure the gravity and the impact of my posts by the resulting repercussions. Blond Cuban agents married to blacks, Hindu KGBs turned SVRs, Chinese spies from Tibet and French moles in my apartment are all constantly harrassing and provoking me through, "cough, cough, cough". I came into the conclusionn that the more these evil moles provoke me the more that "they are seeking death" (Bible) becausee it is outstanding precedent under Canadian law that "provocationn is a valid defense for homicide" LOL

Troll.

Troll-lo-lo.....

Troll-lo-lo-lo-lo......

Troll-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Freedom
1) Riots (google if there are any going on recently, the size of the riot doesn't matter)
2) Jail?

Slavery
1) Handcuff (get a plastic one and rip it apart, showing freedom)
2) Again, a broken cane?

Stradowhus, given that my credible revelations have been confirmed by Federal Bureau of Investigation and that there is no other conduit I can use to reveal the malice involved in my neighbours' dealings with me and that instead of giving aid to me or notifying the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the CIA, you heckle me or aggravate my situation, then there is no other way the FBI can refuse putting a wiretap on you or surveillance on you for 'GIVING AID TO THE ENEMY', the communist terrorists of America together with the unlawful spying of CPUSA, a crime punishable under the Anti-Terrrorist Act for 10-20 years. "endofquote", Canadian Security and Intelligence Service, Director of Operations, tonic289. Feel free to heckle me nonetheless. I won't support a wiretap on you. You are free to go!!

FAILURE TO REPORT A CRIME IS PUNISHABLE BY 5-10 YEARS, STRADOWHUS..LOL TROLL!! ALLEGED CRIMINAL!!

What the heck is going on??? :shock:

Everybody is allowed to heckle, malign, ridicule me. All in the name of freedom of speech. I wish that the Communist Chairman follows suit. I doubt if he will. He already threatened and attempted to murder me so many times. One reason why there are 555 Mossad officers in Utrecht right now. He even attacked an ex- Mossad officer in broad daylight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back