I have caught the Mamiya bug again.

CCericola

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.csjstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldn't resist. I bought a Mamiya RB67 ProSD, 90mm, 127mm, 250mm, 180mm, prism finder, 3 backs and case for $500
I can't wait to start playing. Now where did I put those reels and tanks? Crap, I need to get fresh chemicals too.

Oh no, what have I done?! :D

Damn good deal. I bought a RB67 Pro with the 90mm and 1 back for 225.

love it so far.

I used to use an RB67 to shoot portraits in a college studio but I never owned one; I borrowed theirs. Where do you guys find such good deals on this primo equip ?

My first job with a studio after college used hasselblads for almost everything (weddings, on location portraits, school groups). There was an older RB67 in a cabinet in the super small studio off of the customer lobby. I loved that camera. It was big and heavy and darn it, you just feltlike a real photographer holding it. They are monsters. Now I have a medium format film camera again. I always regretted selling my Pentax 645 to go digital.

Very cool find I hope you enjoy it and shoot many awesome photos with it. :)

I found mine from a post on this website. It was a relative of the seller who collected cameras. Its in ridiculously good shape for its age too.

I couldn't resist. I bought a Mamiya RB67 ProSD, 90mm, 127mm, 250mm, 180mm, prism finder, 3 backs and case for $500
I can't wait to start playing. Now where did I put those reels and tanks? Crap, I need to get fresh chemicals too.

Oh no, what have I done?! :D
Bought yourself a ticket back to some fun, peace and quiet! There's nothing I like better than loading up the Mamiya, going somewhere quiet, and spending all day shooting 1 roll of 120. That sounds like an AWESOME score - I want to upgrade from my 645 AFD to a RZ Pro IID one of these days...

Now I have to decide on negative film or slide film. hmmm...

Thats easy to answer. Negatives for Black and White and Slides for Color. That was the formula I used when I shot film, were I still shooting film I would still be doing it that way. YMMV.

Hahaha, I just told my husband what Mike_E said and he rolled his eyes. He knows he needs to get his stuff out of my darkroom thus losing prime storage space near his man-cave. :)

No need for that pesky exercise equipment any longer--you've got the Mamiya to keep those arms and abs in perfect tone!!!

Sounds like a NICE outfit!

Ok, so took the new bundle of joy out to Batsto Villiage in Wharton state forest to do some test shots. Shot with some tri-x 400. Now I'm off to finish the roll with some studio shots and will post as soon as I develop the roll and get them scanned in.

How are the new biceps developing? lol

Scanned medium format film--woo-hoo! it's pretty awesome!

Most reactions

Back