I Have My (Full) Liscence

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In Ontario, the way a Drivers Liscence works is this

-Once you turn 16, you take a written test, where if you pass, you get what's called your G1 Liscence. This allows you to drive with someone with 4+ years driving experience in the passenger seat, at any time between 6 AM and 12 AM...so daylight hours and a bit of night
-After 12 months (without driving school) or 8 months (with driving school), you take your G1 Exit Test, which consists of city driving (lane changes, speed limits, parallell parking, turns, etc) which, if you pass, gets you your G2 Liscence. This allows you to drive the car at anytime, in any conditions, provided you have no alcohol in your system at all and everyone's buckled
-After 12 months, you are eligable to take your G2 Exit Test, which consists of the city driving portion as well as a highway driving portion. If you pass that, you get your full G Liscence, which gets rid of the alcohol condition and is your full liscence.

Ladies and gentlemen, as of 11:50 this morning, I now have my full G Liscence. :)

GoM said:
In Ontario, the way a Drivers Liscence works is this

-Once you turn 16, you take a written test, where if you pass, you get what's called your G1 Liscence. This allows you to drive with someone with 4+ years driving experience in the passenger seat, at any time between 6 AM and 12 AM...so daylight hours and a bit of night
-After 12 months (without driving school) or 8 months (with driving school), you take your G1 Exit Test, which consists of city driving (lane changes, speed limits, parallell parking, turns, etc) which, if you pass, gets you your G2 Liscence. This allows you to drive the car at anytime, in any conditions, provided you have no alcohol in your system at all and everyone's buckled
-After 12 months, you are eligable to take your G2 Exit Test, which consists of the city driving portion as well as a highway driving portion. If you pass that, you get your full G Liscence, which gets rid of the alcohol condition and is your full liscence.

Ladies and gentlemen, as of 11:50 this morning, I now have my full G Liscence. :)

So...does mean you can drive with alcohol in your system now? :scratch: If so, I'm glad that I live in So. Cal.!:boogie:

BTW...Congrats!

Well, below the legal limit, obviously..so...a beer or two ;)

I'm 17 and I have nothing that says I can drive. :( Well, I'm happy for you. I'll be calling you for a ride next week! :lol: jk. Congrats! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back