I have officially become a part of history

j-dogg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just purchased a roll of Kodachrome T64, expires 11/2011 :mrgreen:

Debating on running it through my Nikkormat FTN or my Minolta Maxxum 4, in the end I'll probably get another roll and shoot it on the other camera.

Do you mean Kodak Ektachrome T64?

No, Kodachrome T64, I picked it up on the auction site. I actually have two rolls of Ektachrome in my refrigerator those will be shot soon as well, they are 3 years expired but have been in a refrigerator their whole lives. :thumbup:

^^^Yep I read up on them earlier. Good bunch of guys.

T for tungsten (artificial light)? I have four rolls of KR64 to use before the deadline. I just got one back from Dwayne's. I'm really going to miss the stuff.

0805KC_14fsm.jpg

0805KC_13fsm.jpg

Last edited:
I looked at it again and it isn't T64 like I thought, it's regular Kodachrome, which is good.

There is a box from the last emulsion for like 4 grand on that site. If only I had crazy Arab oil money......I would shoot nothing else until the end of the year.

Christmas in August!

IMG_4004.jpg

now off to go write history......well, maybe this weekend or something.

You know as much as it may be tempting to shoot that roll of Kodachrome, it almost seems that something such as this deserves to be put in a glass display case and preserved as part of history to be appreciated by future generations.

You know as much as it may be tempting to shoot that roll of Kodachrome, it almost seems that something such as this deserves to be put in a glass display case and preserved as part of history to be appreciated by future generations.

No way. In that case, shoot the roll and save the box. Better for future generations to have the images.

Most reactions

Back