I Heart Music

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Having fun with an I-River and some big headphones.

i_heart_music.jpg

i_heart_music2.jpg

i_heart_music3.jpg

Shades are fun too ;)

the_look.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Every time I see your photos it makes me want to have strobes and backdrops... good stuff :thumbsup: And by the way, for our senior year at school, we have to work somewhere for the month of May, it's called senior experience. I am working at Kalman and Pabst, and I am really pumped.

I think these looks great, but i'm not diggin the reflection of the softbox in the 2nd one.

The reflection of the unbrella though looks crazy.

Great job!

This is a site for sore eyes. Honestly, I just dug up those old IRiver IFP-100 or the likes that someone had given to me several years back because they had upgraded. I was just recording some pre-recorded audio (no, it isn't music or anything illegal) and was trying to put it onto the computer, but it says I need the CD to upload. Is that completely true or is there a backdoor in so I can retrieve it?

In any case, your images are stunning as per usual. Is the last the umbrella? If so, that reflection is completely workable with the mood you set with these photos. Very inspring :)

Thanks everyone. Yes the beautiful model is always near by :)

Cyrus, I take it Kalman and Pabst is a photography studio?

Peanuts, with my I-River, I plug it into my USB port and it is recognized as an external drive. If you are having trouble, I'm sure you can download a driver for it.

excellent, and again she looks absolutely stunning :thumbup:

Fun series!!

Marj is smmmmmokin' hot in that last image - I love it! :)

Wonderful work, Matt.

beautiful model and beautiful work.....i'm jealous >_<

Yeh Matt it is a studio, kpphoto.com. I really like their work, and I think I will learn some stuff.

And again, great series.

Sounds great Cyrus. Looking at the website, I realize I've seen it before. I didn't know you were located in Cleveland. Good luck to you, and thanks again.

Ps. Ask them if they are hiring photogs haha :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back