I... I just...

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to say Hi. A special Hi to those I love and adore :hug::you know who you are. :greenpbl:

Miss you guys *sniff sniff* :guilty:

LOVE!! MISS YOU, BlTch!

Love you too girl... Happy Holidays... I'm getting emotional why I don't know. LOL!

<HUGS>
Happy holidays to you, too! I always say this, but, you need to come around more!! Its been too long!!

*Yemme hangs head in shame*

LOL... I know... I have to get back into the swing of things. Life man... Its always in the way.

I guess I have my new years resolution...

YEMMMMMMMEE!!!!

I saw you liked one of my posts and I was like "holy crap!!!"

And then I realized I hadn't logged into IRC for months so I went and logged in. No one there but jaz. lol

Bahaha! Poor jaz!
I was in chat a couple of weeks ago, no one there.

Yemme you're such a tease!! You get my hopes up and always let me down...hehe

I was in there tonight and he didn't respond. He's always logged in even when he's not there he's logged in.

Mish you know I learned all about teasing from the master, You! *kisses*

I will make more of an effort to drop by because this place is filled with a lot of cool people.

Me, a tease?! Never...hehe
Please show yo face around here more! :hug::

Hold up... Cherokee had the nerve to like my post but not respond! What new girlfriend you got that has you locked up that you can't come out and play... Mmmm...

JOSH!! She's calling you out, bro!! lol

LOL... Mish... He can't even say hello. Don't be scared Josh... Come out and play like you use to we won't tell.

Josh is boring these days...just sayin :lmao:

WHAT! Our Josh is boring... No no no... He's not due to have a mid-life crisis yet.

Oh gosh did he move and now he's in agony?

Josh babe... no... Come back to us.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back