I just bought a $5,000 camera and...

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't wait! If you don't know what it is, it is the 1d mk4. I can't believe it, in less than 24hours I will be in heaven and my checkbook in hell lol.

Review to be posted next week or so !

Hot women will flock to you!

Your "unit" will be a bigger unit than before.

Your arms will become stronger and fitter!!!

Hot women will flock to you!

Your "unit" will be a bigger unit than before.

Your arms will become stronger and fitter!!!

If my 50d got the "Is that a video camera" remarks, I have not clue what the mkIV will do. Granted, the mkIV is a video camera, sorta lol.

But more importantly, you'll get to brag about it on internet forums.

:greenpbl: :lol:

I also forgot to mention that for an hour after buying the camera "from B&H" I was gagging non stop. I'm not sure if that was from excitment or from seeing my pocketbook go the way of the dinosaurs.

Congrats..

But..

I heard from a good source that Canon is extending rebates to that exact model next month.

Now...in your very best Homer Simpson voice, scream "Doah!!!!!" at the top of your lungs!! heh heh heh

Congrats..

But..

I heard from a good source that Canon is extending rebates to that exact model next month.

Now...in your very best Homer Simpson voice, scream "Doah!!!!!" at the top of your lungs!! heh heh heh

Nice addition Derrel. :thumbup: Good point about the "bragging about canon gear. Yeah it's alright I guess but come on. Nikon is the way to go. If I had thaty money man oh man I would have my D700. Saving for it already haha should be able to finance that bad boy by that time i'm 24.

A bunch of lenses currently have rebates if you buy them with that camera.

You will need a 300F2.8L now

That is next on the list of things to buy lol

or a 2.x tele converter lol

Hold out for the 400mm 2.8L IS II, then you would really be able to brag here.

Even just thinking about how much it costs is making me sick...

I can't wait! If you don't know what it is, it is the 1d mk4. I can't believe it, in less than 24hours I will be in heaven and my checkbook in hell lol.

Review to be posted next week or so !

I got the $5K Nikon D3s a couple weeks ago. It's an amazing feeling the first time you hold it in your hands.

Most reactions

Back