I just bought a D700!!!!

Tracking says it is out for delivery...I am getting it TODAY!!!!! WHOO-HOOOO!

I have this strange mental picture of you running in circles in front of your mailbox muttering "comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon"

It's hilarious.

:lol:

Tracking says it is out for delivery...I am getting it TODAY!!!!! WHOO-HOOOO!

I have this strange mental picture of you running in circles in front of your mailbox muttering "comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon"

It's hilarious.

:lol:

LOL pretty much....I even put a note on the mailbox for the USPS man...and have a watchout by the window to let me know...har har!

IT'S HERE!!!! Don't be surprised if you all don't hear from me for awhile.:mrgreen:

IT'S HERE!!!! Don't be surprised if you all don't hear from me for awhile.:mrgreen:

Let us know how many pictures you take of your feet, the ceiling fan, whatever animal happens by, whatever empty drink container happens to be on the coffee table, and the TV in the next 5 hours.

Here's how I'm justifying mine: I just bought him a hobby car...an '85 Rx7 and he's looking to rebuild that thing with a new turbo engine of some sort that's gonna run me another $1500 just for the engine...let's not mention the body work and cool add-ons he's gonna stick on that thing too.

But even with that justification, I still feel guilty...prob because I remember the pain of earning every single dime.

Lol i was reading this and I just had to read it to my bf. He loves RX7 and he also wants a project car. He's buying me (hopefully) a Nikon D7000 on my bday, and I am too excited. I also read this to him and he was all "That could be us".
Anywho congrats on the pick up. Newbie here, How are you liking the camera.

Let us know how many pictures you take of your feet, the ceiling fan, whatever animal happens by, whatever empty drink container happens to be on the coffee table, and the TV in the next 5 hours.

LMAO you know waaaaaaay too much...delete delete delete!

Here's how I'm justifying mine: I just bought him a hobby car...an '85 Rx7 and he's looking to rebuild that thing with a new turbo engine of some sort that's gonna run me another $1500 just for the engine...let's not mention the body work and cool add-ons he's gonna stick on that thing too.

But even with that justification, I still feel guilty...prob because I remember the pain of earning every single dime.

Lol i was reading this and I just had to read it to my bf. He loves RX7 and he also wants a project car. He's buying me (hopefully) a Nikon D7000 on my bday, and I am too excited. I also read this to him and he was all "That could be us".
Anywho congrats on the pick up. Newbie here, How are you liking the camera.

LOL! I hope you get what you want on your bday!!!!

It has been almost 5 hours and I am loving it! My sister is coming over and we're gonna go whore up the park and take pictures in the dark!

I cannot believe you forgot the LENS CAP. That is ALWAYS the first photo taken with ANY new camera.

Photos of being night time park whores is usually the second or third photo taken btw....

p!nK

......Photos of being night time park whores is usually the second or third photo taken btw....

Yet, I highly doubt there will be many complaints of said night time park whores.

When I bought my D700, I had it shipped to my office instead. So the day it arrived, I brought my old camera and lens with me to work. Upon receiving the package, the first thing I did was to put my lens on the D700, brought both the new and old camera to the photo booth and took a shot of my old camera as a retirement photo for it. I made sure that it was the first photo taken with my D700! Of course I took several shots and picked the best one to keep.

Who WOULDNT have such a nice camera to shoot everything that is Minneapolis? Jealous of you equipment, and location.

LOL I can see being jealous of equipment, but nothing to be jealous about for Minneapolis! I would rather be in OR right about now!

There's a lot that happens in the twin cities i'd love to be a part of. Are you a weirdo that wants to join the family of Portland? haha

Who WOULDNT have such a nice camera to shoot everything that is Minneapolis? Jealous of you equipment, and location.

LOL I can see being jealous of equipment, but nothing to be jealous about for Minneapolis! I would rather be in OR right about now!

There's a lot that happens in the twin cities i'd love to be a part of. Are you a weirdo that wants to join the family of Portland? haha

Man I used to be the biggest hater on bORegonians...<------ Oh the names I made up to harass my fiance with (axe murderers, bORegonians from BORING Oregon...- Yes there is a town called Boring, I was merciless with that one......:)....but I grew up here in the twin cities and I spent just under a year out there in OR and I think I left my heart out there when I came back here...the waterfalls, the pine trees, the endless woods, the mossy green trees, the mountains, the breathtaking view of Mt Hood out my balcony over the Tualatin Valley every morning, day, and evening...the hiking trails...did I mention the waterfalls and the breaatking view of Mt. Hood out my balcony window? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back