I just bought an enlarger!!

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
On ebay! Wooooohoooooooo!!!! :):):) 50 bucks!

*oriecat sings...*

It's a bee-u-ti-ful morningggggg...
I think I'll go in the dark for a print...
and just smile!
Just take in some clean chem-i-cals
Ain't no sense in going outside
when the fixer's fine
and you've got the time....

I'm excited!! There's so much more left to buy... 80mm lens, print washer and dryer, chems... argh. But I have to be good til the house closes. I have to be good til the house closes. I have to be good til the house closes.... repeat. remember.

:):D:):D:):D:)

Congrats! :D

Oh, and now you have to be patient till the house closes..... but it will be worth it when you're all moved in and have your stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks all! Especially you! :)

Yes, Terri, it will be hard. I just want to buy all kinds of stuff, darkroom and just house stuff... ugh... 3 more weeks... torture!

lol wilma

by the way, it hasnt :irked:

congrats min, now tell the photographic-illiterate...what does it do?

God, someone please come and teach me this stuff!

Manda, the enlarger is how you get a big sized print from a little sized negative. Negatives are small, so to get bigger pics you have to blow them up. The negative goes in the enlarger, then the light shines through it so the negative image shows up on the baseboard and it's bigger since it's shining from a distance (imagine like a mini slide projecter). I am sure Will or Matt can explain it better than me. But I think that gives you the idea... if that's even what you meant...

Babe, when you come see me, I'll have my darkroom all set up and we can play all day long. I teach you everyting I know. Which ain't much, but it's a good start. :)

oriecat said:
Babe, when you come see me, I'll have my darkroom all set up and we can play all day long. I teach you everyting I know. Which ain't much, but it's a good start. :)

I know this is a family forum... but that sounds hot

Most reactions

Back