I just burned my *ahem* pelvic region (sorry, no pics)

I can top that.

One morning I sleepily got out of the bed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I was in my boxers and decided I wanted to make an omlette. But I wanted some spice to it. So I was chopping some Thai chilies and, not thinking, adjusted myself.

Oh. My. God.

I tried to take a bath, but I screamed every time I tried to lower myself into the lukewarm water.

I once put the metal box with chocolate in the microwave to prepare a hot chocolate ... I was pretty off-brain that day.

well, lots of strange things happen ... but usually we do not tell them on TPF ;)

I can top that.

One morning I sleepily got out of the bed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I was in my boxers and decided I wanted to make an omlette. But I wanted some spice to it. So I was chopping some Thai chilies and, not thinking, adjusted myself.

Oh. My. God.

I tried to take a bath, but I screamed every time I tried to lower myself into the lukewarm water.

And now... You. Win.

*shudders in horror*

pics.gif

(Sorry, just couldn't resist using that smilie!)

maybe he doesn't have a macro lens

I'm never buying a used laptop:er:

I felt the sting once.

Zippers and haste are not a good combination.

maybe he doesn't have a macro lens

Ooooohhhhh!!! Such a low blow!!:lmao:

as for this...

"I was smoking, AND I was on the toilet, AND on TPF, AND had photoshop open in the background. And I had the cigarette hanging out all Raoul Duke style.... and I was photoshopping.... and chatting.... and toilet-ing... until..."

That could easily go in the "how can you tell when your addicted to TPF thread" too...

You can't leave it long enough to go to the bathroom!!

Most reactions

Back